Saturday, August 06, 2005

You saw it here first!

I appreciate that so many people have found my blog and return regularly to read it. And since you're here and (hopefully) enjoy reading my musings and writings, then you may be interested in reading a few other articles penned by yours truly.

Firstly, be sure to rush out soon to obtain your copy of the September issue of Budget Travel magazine which contains my article Confessions of a Travel Agent (page 50). I received an advance copy from my editor (how cool does that sound?), so it should be on newstands soon.

Secondly, I recently, finally, finished writing a trip report about our visit to the two hilltowns in remote Italy where my great-grandparents were from. You can read all about it at the Slow Travel website.

Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by.

copyright 2005 Valerie Schneider

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a totally unbiased observer I would say great writing on all fronts. Be sure to check out the Budget Travel article and when on the SlowTrav site look for Valerie's post on Roman Holiday.

Anonymous said...

This issue is now at your favorite magazine rack.

Anonymous said...

Mamajo sez:

Great story in Budget Travel! I know, I know, tell it to their editor, and I will. But proud Mama sends kudos!