Saturday, December 26, 2020

 My Letter of Love to Basilicata

Hiya! It's been a long time. The ol' blog is a nostalgic place now, but I wanted to come back to share the latest news. After a few years of plotting, planning, and scribbling, during Italy's Lockdown I finally sat down and got serious  to write and complete my book. It's truly a labor of love, and a love letter to this region that I call home.

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata transports you to a place where traditions abound and where hospitality is sacred. I guide you through the layers of history to the hidden treasures, intriguing traditions and culinary highlights of this little-known region. I give you the low-down on the highlights -and show you where you can fly with the angels, walk to the moon, time-travel with an emperor, attend a very unusual wedding...and much, much more!

The book contains many more than 52 things, as each entry gives you other sights and options. 

ALSO INCLUDED: Bonus material - 10 Restaurants That Are Worth the Trip; along with a list of worthy hotels; and a run-down of the foods you should taste while you're here!

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata - The only in-depth guide to Basilicata written in English!

Available now in print and e-book formats at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and Apple books!



No comments: