Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Travel Italy - At Least Vicariously

Traveling to Italy is always a good idea, but if even if you can't hop a plane right now, you can still enjoy a tour of the boot over at Bleeding Espresso.  My friend Michelle Fabio has put together a wonderful feature that lets you experience beautiful spots all over the peninsula, at least in a virtual sense, written by the people who live there. 

Take a spin on her blog and her travel feature, Gita Italiana. Today's trip takes you to my mother land of Basilicata.

by Valerie Fortney Schneider

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Thanks again for participating Valerie! Loved your post :)

Alicia said...

Isn't it great to travel in a beautiful place like Italy? I heard so much about the surprises of Italy and I hope one day to spend even just a week there.

Nelly said...

I completely agree with what you said. Traveling to Italy is always a good idea. I think Bleeding Espresso will be a good start. A good warm-up so to speak. It pays to have a foreknowledge of where you are going. Well, would it be nice to know Basilicata? I think so.